Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Seven

I stole this idea from a new blog I really like -- http://kaishon.blogspot.com/ .




My List of "7's."



7 THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE



Make sure loved ones understand how much they mean to me

Pay off debt in full, and have money in savings

Send my kids to college, and watch them graduate

Live somewhere that's green

Learn to play tennis & golf

Become a grandmother

See the fall colors on the East Coast




7 THINGS I CAN DO


Talk a lot

Yet listen well ;)

Spend money every time I enter a store

Ride quads with my family out in the desert

Type 90 wpm

Whistle

Play the piano




7 THINGS I CANNOT DO


Diet

Be passionless

Pass up a cookie, especially a homemade one

Be thrifty

Not fidget

Give up reality t.v.

Say "no" to people in need




7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX


A warm smile

A great sense of humor

A kind heart

Thoughtfulness

Optimism

A dreamer

A good kisser




7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN


I love you.

I missed you today.

In my next life, I get to be the dad.

NOW. Not in 5 minutes. NOW!

You are amazing!

Man, I am soooo tired.

How'd I get so lucky for God to give me you?




7 CELEBRITY ADMIRATIONS


Pierce Brosnan

Kenny Chesney

Tom Hanks

Meryl Streep

Really? Seven?
I can't even think of that many at the moment. Pierce & Kenny because they're hot, and Tom & Meryl because they're the two most talented actors alive, IMO.





7 FAVORITE FOODS


My husband's sausage & peppers in a Marsala wine sauce

Chicken fettucini

Couscous

Chicken & broccoli casserole

A chicken/cheese/dill croissant thingy that I make (Pampered Chef recipe)

Grilled veggies

Cheese -- namely brie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I am hungry for your husband's peppers and sausage right this second! And it's only 10:00 am : )! I love your lists! Brilliant. That celebrity one is hard, isn't it? I think that typing 90 wpm is an amazing skill! You rock! I am glad to have a new blogging friend! Have a happy day!

Unknown said...

Hey Baby Favorite : ), I am making that chicken-dill-cheesy-croissant thing for supper and I thought of you : ). It is rainy here and has been all day! I hope your day has been cheerful and relaxing : ).

Tootsie Farklepants said...

I like your list of things you say a lot. Mine would be: "like", "totally", and "omg".