Monday, January 26, 2009

"You like me!" --Sally Field







The wonderful Jenn at one of my favorite blogs, Juggling Life, gave me my very first blog award for being "ever-stylish and fabulous!" I am so honored!



"I want fabulous, that is my simple request

All things fabulous, bigger and better and best

I need something inspiring to help me get along

I need a little fabulous; is that so wrong?"



(For those of you who don't have tweens, that's from the song "Fabulous"--High School Musical 2.)



Thank you, Jenn!! I feel fabulous now!

*

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Congrats!!!
for the record, I try to avoid anything high school musical. :)
but I do love that quote!!!!
you are very deserving.

Big Hair Envy said...

Congratulations! I heart FABULOUS!!!

Unknown said...

You are fabulous. : ) So super fabulous it oozes out of your blog! Love your fabulousness.